top of page
1. Poets have 4 minutes to perform their poem. For each 10'' more, the poet is penalized with 1 point less from the total score.
2. The poet may not use props, costumes or musical instruments
3. We encourage the poets to perform their poems without reading from a paper or any device.
4. Each poet should have prepared 2 poems, in case he or she passes in the second round.
5. The score from the judges should be respected from all the slammers.
6. Any aggressive behavior towards the organizers or the poets or the public from any participant, means the immediate expulsion and ban of the responsible person from the event and all the shows we organize.
1. The judges are selected from the audience. We have 5 judges and the score should be between 0 -10. The higher and lower score are dropped and the middle three are added together, giving the poet a total score of 0-30.
2. Judges should pay attention on both, the poem and the performance, when they give the score to each poet, and without being influenced from the other judges.
3. Anybody can be a judge!
"Everybody has the right to judge Art"
poENtry slam has the right to use the pictures and the videos of the slammers to promote the event. In case someone doesn't want to be published, he/she-they should mention this to the production team the day of the event. By signing up to our events, you automatically accept all the rules.
bottom of page